Search by tags
COPIE Tools Action Planning
The Action Planning tools for developing and sustaining effective inclusive entrepreneurship policies focus on the following topics:
- 1. Developing a common vision;
- 2. Agreeing an evaluation strategy;
- 3. Building an integrated campaign; and
- 4. Planning for a legacy.
Each topic is addressed through a specific 1.5 day workshop. For a detailed description of the workshop methodology please listen to the Lead expert’s podcast here.
- The first workshop looks at the process of building a vision of success that could be accepted by partners and that focussed on the end benefits to the citizen.
COPIE Workshop: Creating a Vision, March 2010
Download (pdf, 6,4 MB)
- The second workshop shares experience of practitioners, policy makers and ESF managing authorities when identifying suitable evaluation measures for activity, results and impacts of inclusive entrepreneurship.
COPIE Workshop: How do we know that we are any good?, August 2011
Download (pdf, 6,3 MB)
- The third workshop compares practice of cultural change programmes in each of the COPIE partners and seeks to identify appropriate media for specific audiences.
COPIE Workshop: How do we sustain a coherent campaign? Time for a Cultural Change?, December 2010
Download (pdf, 7,2 MB)
- The fourth workshop considers a number of approaches to planning for legacy arising from inclusive entrepreneurship as currently adopted by ESF managing Authorities and regional governments.
COPIE Workshop: Planning for Legacy, May 2011
Download (pdf, 3,7 MB)
For more information on the thematic group on Action Planning please see here